MILLENNIAL & GEN Z MARKETING MASTERCLASS
On 10th April 2018 esprit Magazine Australia hosted the Millennial & GenZ Marketing Masterclass with content specifically targeted to interest, inspire and intrigue the retail beauty industry. A diverse range of speakers spoke from their research, focus groups and experience on what works and what hasn’t worked for these generations. A key takeaway is that we are in good hands with GenZ who make the environment and sustainability a priority in their purchases and lifestyles.
- Jesinta Franklin, Model
- Katie Forcey, Facebook
- Tim Duggan, Publisher, Junkee Media
- Michael Brown, Beauty Guru, Michael Brown Beauty
- Katrina McCarter, Founder & CEO, Marketing to Mums
- Chris Wirasinha, Co-Founder, Pedestrian
- Simone Bevan, Head of Influencer, Marketing Magnum & Co.
- David Willey, Founder, Youth Marketing Australia
- Natalie Giddings, Managing Director, The Remarkables
- Elisabeth King, Business Journalist & Associate Editor Features at
esprit Magazine Australia
- Simone Bevan, Magnum & Co
- Natalie Giddings, The Remarkables
- Kat Moses, Mgmt
- Understand how millennials spend their money AND what it means for your brand.
- It’s not about you, it’s all about me! Why personalisation is key to attract millennials.
- How to create content people want to share.
- FOMO & how it is driving the experience economy.
- Finding purpose in store: How sustainability attracts millennials AND why they’ll pay more.
- Are you ready for Gen Z? The rise of the mobile & social shopper.
- ‘Make it Smart’ - How Gen Z is transforming the shopping experience.