MILLENNIAL & GEN Z MARKETING MASTERCLASS
10th April 2018
Content specifically curated for the retail beauty industry across department stores and pharmacies.
Hear from specialist speakers along with some of the biggest names in the industry with the latest research, insights, analysis & strategies.
- Chris Wirasinha, Co-Founder, Pedestrian
- Simone Bevan, Head of Influencer, Marketing Magnum & Co.
- George Tsoukalas, National Sales Manager, Scentre Group
- David Willey, Founder, Youth Marketing Australia
- Natalie Giddings, Managing Director, The Remarkables
- Elisabeth King, Business Journalist & Associate Editor Features at
esprit Magazine Australia
+ More to be announced!
- Understand how millennials spend their money AND what it means for your brand.
- It’s not about you, it’s all about me! Why personalisation is key to attract millennials.
- How to create content people want to share.
- FOMO & how it is driving the experience economy.
- Finding purpose in store: How sustainability attracts millennials AND why they’ll pay more.
- Are you ready for Gen Z? The rise of the mobile & social shopper.
- ‘Make it Smart’ - How Gen Z is transforming the shopping experience.
If you work in marketing or brand this is a 2018 must-attend event!
Early Bird Tickets $399 + GST https://www.growthtank.com.au/espritevents
Download the flyer