Face Halo has just celebrated its 2nd Birthday with a big Birthday Bash in LA with Youtube sensation and long-time Face Halo supporter, Chloe Morello. The Australian founded and owned brand has also announced they are now available in luxury UK departments stores Harrods, Selfridges and Liberty London, as well as Net-A-Porter.
The birthday event was held at The Mondrian Sky Bar, in LA. The ‘influencer’ notable names in attendance included Manny Gutierrez (4.5m), Christen Dominique (1.5m), Desi Perkins (3.8m), Maryam Ghafarinia (181k), Genelle (388k) and Sona Gasparian (241k). Of course, Miss Morello!
Founded by Lizzy Pike, Face Halo is the makeup remover pad that will last for up to an equivalent of 500 makeup wipes or cotton rounds, therefore replacing that pile of waste, and changed the way the beauty world sees makeup removal cosmetic products.
In two years, Face Halo has achieved cult-status with press, MUAs, celebrities and most importantly, thousands of loyal customers worldwide. Now, Face Halo is available in over 3,000 retail doors globally, including stores in Australia, USA, UK, Hong Kong, Korea, New Zealand and Europe.
As Face Halo celebrates its second birthday, the brand tells us that its reusable Face Halo makeup removers have replaced more than 370 million makeup wipes in the past 12-months alone. With more than 1.4 Face Halo units sold every minute, it is no surprise that the brand is bleeping on the retail buyers’ radars around the globe.
“We are very excited to be launching Face Halo into some of the most prestigious retail stores in the world. Face Halo’s partnerships with Harrods, Selfridges and Liberty London is not only a pivotal moment for the brand but for the sustainable beauty movement as a whole,” says Face Halo Founder Lizzy Pike.
- Face Halo is available online in almost every country around the world.
- Face Halo is now available in retail stores in Australia, USA, UK, Hong Kong, Korea, New Zealand and Europe.
- In Aussie: Face Halo is now available in over 900 Woolworths stores, 460 Priceline stores, 60 MYER stores and online with Adore Beauty.
- UK: Face Halo is now available in over 400 Boots stores, and online with Amazon, Beauty Bay and Net-a-Porter.
- USA: Face Halo is now available in Riley Rose, GOOP and ONDA stores, and online with Revolve and Free People.