To celebrate the milestone Face Halo is excited to announce they are now available in luxury UK departments stores Harrods, Selfridges and Liberty London, as well as Net-A-Porter.
Face Halo, the makeup remover pad that replaces up to 500 makeup wipes or cotton rounds, has provided a choice for customers on how they remove their cosmetic products when the day is done. In two years, the Australian-born brand, founded by Lizzy Pike has achieved cult-status with press, MUAs, celebrities and most importantly, thousands of loyal customers worldwide. Now, Face Halo is available in over 3,000 retail doors globally, including stores in Australia, USA, UK, Hong Kong, Korea, New Zealand and Europe.
As Face Halo celebrates its second birthday, the brand tells us that its reusable Face Halo makeup removers have replaced more than 370 million makeup wipes in the past 12-months alone. With more than 1.4 Face Halo units sold every minute, it is no surprise that the brand is making the retail buyers’ radar around the globe.
“We are very excited to be launching Face Halo into some of the most prestigious retail stores in the world. Face Halo’s partnerships with Harrods, Selfridges and Liberty London is not only a pivotal moment for the brand but for the sustainable beauty movement as a whole,” says Face Halo Founder Lizzy Pike.
- Face Halo is available online in almost every country around the world.
- Face Halo is now available in retail stores in Australia, USA, UK, Hong Kong, Korea, New Zealand and Europe.
- In Aussie: Face Halo is now available in over 900 Woolworths stores, 460 Priceline stores, 60 MYER stores and online with Adore Beauty.
- UK: Face Halo is now available in over 400 Boots stores, and online with Amazon, Beauty Bay and Net-a-Porter.
- USA: Face Halo is now available in Riley Rose, GOOP and ONDA stores, and online with Revolve and Free People.