Click here to download our rate card.
General Advertising Material Requirements:
DPS advertising material: Please supply without gutter allowance as this will be allowed for at plate stage. If supplying a DPS ‘wrap-around’ front and back cover advertising material please allow an additional 5mm for printing of the spine.
We will accept artwork in the following formats only: Adobe InDesign, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, press ready PDF files.
Any format not listed above must be discussed with our production department to determine if conversion is possible. If you supply files requiring conversion you accept the responsibility for the final output quality.
All artwork should be supplied in final form via WeTransfer.com to firstname.lastname@example.org
esprit magazine will not be able to use digital files which contain:
- Fonts which have not been embedded
- Files containing RGB, LAB or spot colour mode instead of CMYK
- Images with an effective resolution below 150 dpi
- PDF files are created from applications other than Adobe Acrobat Distiller
- Fonts are artificially stylised
- No bleed is included or the file is incorrect size
- PDF files are compressed
All material which is not supplied to specification may result in additional production charges and cannot be guaranteed for quality or colour reproduction.
Click here to download the spec sheet.